Sunday, November 02, 2008

Gorgeous Sunday!

The calendar says it's November but the
weather still says October...no complaints
here!

I'm heading down to St. Anthony Main for an
engagement shoot for a couple that is getting
married next June. Looking forward to working
with this couple!

Last night I had another call from Abbott.
a nearly 39 week loss. Sudden & tragic.
A beautiful baby boy. Completely perfect on
the outside.

I've had the misfortune of photographing
two losses in one day before but mostly all of
the babies are never in any condition to survive
or even fight their conditions so when I come
upon a baby that is so perfect looking and
full term it puzzles me beyond belief.
I don't know the outcome of his condition, nor
will I, which makes it even tougher to let it go.

To those of you who read this blog on a regular
basis, I apologize for all the sadness I've
been reporting. Know that I am well and continue
to do God's work.

I get to attend my niece's birthday party later
today (after the e-session) and I am looking
forward to that!!

Love your families and friends as if there were
no tomorrow!

No comments: