Saturday, November 29, 2008

Belly Laughs & Bonfires.

Well, we all succeeded in ending the day
back here at the house for pizza and a bon
fire. Even Megan's friend, Sergio, made the
trip out. Gary put the rest of the red
Christmas lights up outside and got the wood
ready and put more chairs out front and
we truly believe that we solved all the
worlds problems. There's just something
about a bonfire that brings out the most
engaging conversations.

Gary crashed on the porch and Megan and I
slept in our bed. Another late night.
I'm gonna need a vacation once everyone
goes home! :D

Not sure how long everyone is staying but my
real life is beckoning. I have much to do in
the way of work and so if you are waiting for
anything, be patient. I'll be contacting you soon.

No big plans today.

No comments: