Thursday, November 06, 2008

Rainy Thursday.

My sister calls it "Thirsty Thursday". Amateur.

Anyway....I have two wonderful functions today.
First, I will meet with all of the Metro area
Coordinators for NILMDTS at O'Gara's in St. Paul.
This organization is growing so much that we
need to keep things in check so that we are all
handling sessions and contact with area hospitals
in the same manner. This will be our first official
meeting of this sort. Haven't seen some of these
gals in quite some time.

Then, despite the fact that Cheers in Bloomington
is having their annual wine tasting tonight from
6-8 (which I never miss), I have a NACE event at
the Sofitel. Ordinarily we meet on Wednesdays but
this month it's a Thursday and it's their big
"Tour of Chefs" annual fund raiser for Open Arms
of Minneapolis and St. Paul
. I had a BLAST last year!
Here are some shots from 2007 at the St. Paul Hotel.

FABulous food, drinks, desserts, decor and auction!












Enjoy the rain...could be a big nap day!

No comments: