Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WPPI 2009.

Stands for Wedding & Portrait Photographers
International
. It's the biggest trade show/party
in the industry and perhaps even on the planet!
Unfortunately, it seems to always comes on either the
heels or the toes of our annual vacation so I always
miss it. Sounds like everyone is there (according to my
facebook page), it's always tauted as the "who's who"
of my industry. There are always a TON of awesome speakers,
classes, location shoots, product releases and deals not to
mention the late night "networking"! ;)
Megan Bearder and I were talking last night and we think
it's high time she and I go...so NEXT year.
(btw, Sawer (aka "the Bear") was finally located and returned!)

The count down is at 4 today so that means that I'd better
find a suit SOON! Guys have it so easy...shorts, done, duh!



This is Nedi's home where we spent a couple of
long afternoons in front of the spanish/english-
english/spanish dictionaries and downed a LOT
of beer! Love these people...this is Nedi's new home.
WE bought them a new oscillating fan as a house
warming present (um yeah, we had to explain that
American tradition to them!)



This,of course, is Hotel Mimi del Mar!
Our room will be one of the two front end
rooms with the big balcony. LOVE it there!
SUPER laid back...if you stay there, please
tell them that Susan and Gary Austin sent you!



If you need a winter warm up, be sure to visit the
PLAYA BEACH CAM to the right under "check these out"!

I've been invited to join in on a wedding shoot on the
28th down in Playa, VERY honored and excited. I guess that
means I have to bring more equipment! oops, sorry Gary!
Here's a few from 2 years ago...





Oh, and my dives are scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday!

Peace.

1 comment:

sandi said...

Wow--just checked out the hotel website. So beautiful!! I need to go there yesterday. :)