Monday, February 02, 2009

It just wasn't in the Cards.

The Arizona Cardinals, while a valiant effort
was made, lost to the Pittsburg Steelers in
the 43rd Super Bowl 27 to 23.

I was amazed at the play, the amount of penalties,
the unsportsmanlike conduct and the officiating
on both sides. All the while, I watched the entire
game (a rarity for me). I even watched the 1/2 time
show with Bruce Springsteen and his E Street Band.
Altho' I wasn't as impressed with his show as I
was with Prince a couple of years ago, I felt
he redeemed himself with his last song selection.
I simply don't appreciate it when all I can here
is the crowd singing and I HATE it when an artist
holds the microphone out over the audience to sing
for them! Now, I know I'm pissing off some "Boss" fans
here but it's not my fault... The NFL tries to put
a 4 hour concert on in 12 minutes and frankly I think
a marching band might serve the time frame better!

OMG, moving on!!!


Today, picking out tile and carpet with Gary for the
basement, clearing out all the junk and getting
things looking near completion is our goal. I'll
keep you posted.

I have a ton of photos and video from our trip to
Arizona, I'll share when I get the chance.

Back to the cold today....YUCK!
20 days and counting! :D

No comments: