Friday, February 20, 2009

MILK.

Gary and I saw the movie Milk last night. WOW!
True stories always seem to be favorites for me.
I will pray that Sean Penn receives the Oscar
for Best Actor! Amazing talent! We will be watching
the Oscars in Playa tomorrow night.

But first we have to clear all this snow
we got last night! What happened to 1-2
inches? Looks more like 5 to me. Sven...
At least it looks clean and, dare I say,
pretty outside again.

Brenda and Jorge are coming to pick us up
at the airport tomorrow! I can't wait to
see them, Vaughn, Judy, Alejandro and the
whole wild Mayan bunch!
When you are in Playa del Carmen, please
stop in and visit these wonderful folks at
their restaurant on 4th...1/2 block west of
the famous "5th Avenue". And bring your
dancin' shoes! They provide live music every
night at AJUA (pronounced ah-Hoo'-ah!)
Jorge will salsa the night away with you in
the street and their staff will entertain
you like no other restaurant in town!




My sister is coming over this morning and
we are going to hit the gym together!
I think she just wants to come and see Boo!

2 comments:

sandi said...

Have a GREAT time!! Bring back some sand and palm trees. :)

Sue said...

No kidding! Will do! ;)