Saturday, February 28, 2009

TOOT-TOOT

Anne here, for another installment of
Sweet Queen Sister doing the blog!

Hey, can you hear that?
TOOT-TOOT!
There it was again!
Oh, wait that's just me tooting my own horn
about my sister! Is she not just the best?!
I love her dearly and was thinking about her
this morning while it's zero here and she is in
Playa enjoying the 80+ degrees. I was thinking,
can you all help me surprise her please?
She is still unable to get online so when she
gets home she will have to read all that I have done
on her blog in her absence.
So, lets cram up her comment box here on Blogger
with a fun memory of her, or kind word to make her day!
Whatever you want to say would be great! THANKS!

I'll start it out here by saying how
I LOVE the way you are with my kids.
They love you so much!
Thanks for being an awesome aunt and the
BEST Sweet Queen Sister in the world!

WAY to many memories to pick just one!
Cookies, Mexico, hair, kittens, 12:34.
See this fold in my shirt?.....

Oh, BTW...
Susan wanted me to say that she and Gary
found Nedi down in Playa. They had not
seen him yet when I talked with her last
but, had his number and knew where he was working.

Enjoy your weekend!
Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey scuba duba sue.......you are pretty amazing. was in EP twice while you were gone and i missed calling you to see if you were free for coffee.... or a von maur clearance shoe room run!!! SOOOOO HAPPY you got to be in your happy..." i love me here " place though. looking foeward to seeing the fab pics when you get back.
love, nancy...or am i jill?!