Monday, February 16, 2009

SCUBA Update.

Well, it's official!
I passed my written test and spent a few
hours in a pool yesterday brushing up on
my skills to prepare me for my 4 check out
dives in Playa! Ben, my nephew and I went
together and had a blast.
I am so ready for my open water testing!
Even whipped off my mask (under water),
put it back on and cleared it with no problemas!

Carpet's going in as I type and I'm anxious
for this whole mess to get "squared away", as
my dad would always say!

I have to say that the pregnancy shots I took
on Saturday are awesome, I just haven't been
able to work on them much...perhaps later today
when the carpet installer is gone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Are you planning on taking pictures underwater? My mom got certified at 60, believe it or not, 'cause her husband dives. Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!!! Beautiful photos and note in honor of Reggie.