Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Always Pack A Camera.

Now, you might consider that it was a lofty
goal for me to even think that I wouldn't bring
my camera along on our trip~and you'd be right!
I am actually starting to feel beads of sweat
building up just thinking about it.
Therefore, I'm going to at least bring the 10D.
That then leads to packing the laptop as well!
Gary always says, "can we unplug on this trip?"
my response this year is, "only if we sit in the
shade and don't drink any beer!" :D
I think it sounds like a good compromise!

This is a shot that Anne took when we were in
Mexico a couple of years ago. The hotel lied
about having internet connections for guests.
Well, more like stretched the truth.
The day the girls got their braids, I found a
computer and they charged about a buck a minute!!



There's WiFi at the Mimi so it pains me not
to bring the laptop. And AT&T told me that
as long as there's WiFi I can get on my iPhone
and so I may even mobile upload shots to my
Facebook account! Trust me, this is how I relax.
Gary likes to read and float, I like to write!
However, I just write in the morning, he'll read
all afternoon. hmmmm
Thank goodness we both like the beach and buckets
of beer! :D

Again...me, relaxing!


...and Gary relaxing.



...me relaxing.



Gary relaxing.





Woops...here's Jimbo relaxing!



Gary's best friend, Jimbo, likes to
join us from time to time when we hit
Playa del Carmen...I'm certain this year
will be no different!

Good times. Noodle salad.

1 comment:

sandi said...

Great pictures!! I always have this fear that I'm just going to forget my camera...no matter how many times I check to see if I've packed it. Or memory cards.