Saturday, February 07, 2009

Two/Seven

February 7th...
One week down. That feels good.
Not to mention the warmer temps here in MN!
41 was the official high yesterday and with the high,
thin clouds I wonder what it could have been
without them! ;)

Had a great time at the Gopher Bar yesterday.
Gary and I were joined by Mike & John H., Mike O
and Tom R. This was Mike H. and Tom's first
trip to the GB and I learned that first-timers pay
(apparently unless you have breasts!).

Gary and I later ran up to PUNCH PIZZA for our
"buy one-get one" and it was about a THOUSAND
degrees in there! Hadn't been in awhile and the
pizza was still just as awesome!

Watched Gran Torino. I sobbed.
I don't know why exactly, but I sobbed.

Well, off to the gym so I can eat at Reese's birthday
brunch later this morning! ;P

No comments: