Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playa, Playa, Playa, Playa....

Well, the time has come.
Gary and I head off to Mexico this morning.
We will be in Mexico by 2:00 today!
I will more than likely be uploading
some mobile images from my phone as well as
from my camera so feel free to check in
periodically each day for up to the minute
updates! This is going to be a good one!

Dean and Lois, we'll call you in a few days.

Abbey, thank you for staying with our boy, Boo.
This is such a wonderful thing to know that
you are there with him. He needs to play, a LOT!
Jacquie, can you remind Abbey that I am
expecting a package from whcc today, as well,
so it doesn't sit on my front step too long.
Gracias, Jacquie.

Will, if you happen to join you sister at
our home and help out, let me know by
commenting on my blog and Gary and I will be
certain to bring you home a little 'somthin'
somthin' too! :D

Peace.

1 comment:

sandi said...

Uhh...I'll be helping out? ;-) I'm so jealous you're in the sun and stuff!