Friday, February 20, 2009

About Face(book).

This will be the last time I talk about Facebook.
Having been in the news a lot, recently, regarding
their "privacy policies" just seemed to tip the scale
for me. That said, I made the decision, on Wednseday night,
to yank my account for the last time. I mean, really,
I can get across everything I need to right here on my blog,
you know, the old fashioned way! ;) So, freedom once more!
If you need to know what projects I'm up to or planning,
just c'mon back here to my blog as I will attempt to
make a move in the direction of keeping this more about
my work than my life. With the wedding season just around
the corner, that should be easy!

I've also decided to give mobile me a go. It's totally
awesome! I've kind of been lurking around it for a year
or so but decided, Wednesday, to take it for a spin.
This will simplify everything for me as it magically
connects my laptop, my iPhone and my desktop computers
without docking my phone!
I enter a meeting in my phone and it goes to both of
my other computers and vise~versa. TOtally cool!
I mean, I rarely pulled up my iCal on my laptop because
it wouldn't be current...problem solved.
This is really a no brainer, I'll be signing up in 60 days.
Thanks Apple!

No comments: