Sunday, February 01, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggity jig...

Can't even believe that we are back home
already! Why, we just left, right?
Vacations are always so short but I must
say that Gary and I always seem to come
home wanting more and I guess that means
that they have all been successes!
We just simply plan for the next one!

Our next one just happens to be in 3 weeks
which gives me exactly 21 days to lose
20 pounds! Hmmm, think I'll try the "Duct
Tape Diet"...the one where I drive over
to Home Depot, pick up some Duct Tape and
place it over my mouth!

Thank you Dean & Lois for such a wonderful
time! I know it was a short visit this
go around but it was great to see you none-
theless. Our trip back home was uneventful
and our reunion with Boo was over the top!~
You must come up this summer when things
get to hot down there! You are always welcome.

Today is a catch up day, laundry day and
well, must I say...Super Bowl Sunday?

I managed to get my hands on a really great
red, long sleeved Arizona Cardinals shirt.
I just love it! My sister thinks I'm a traitor
but I just figured...when in Rome, right?
I mean, it's not like th Vikings are playing
today so I thought, what the heck!

Gary and I plan to sit home and watch the game.
Quite honestly, I'm not sure I'll watch it all.
But what I do know for sure, whether I watch
or not, I would like for the Cardinals to win!

I want to mention that a good friend and
colleague of mine, Krish Kiefer, lost her father
to cancer this past Wednesday. I would love it
if you would pray for her and her family as
they grieve his loss.

Go Cards!

No comments: