Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paul Newman dies.

Today I am shooting a wedding in St. Paul.
I'm shooting alone...which, oddly, I enjoy from
time to time. I like to shoot everything sometimes.
I know it's a lot more work and running around
and on occasion means missed shots and opportunities
but I have this thing about control too.
Which, frankly, I should get over. So there, I
said it.

I'll share images from today next week.

Now, I must share with you my experiences from the
passed couple of days (Oh, btw my mom, the editor, has
given me the lecture on when to use the spelling "passed"
vs "past"...once an editor, always an editor!
Thanks mom!)

Moving on... I've been working with MOFAS, as many
of you know and this has been eye opening for me.
Did you know that fetal alcohol babies suffer more
life altering effects than crack or meth babies!?
Me neither. I visited the Hosterman school yesterday
morning and met some very interesting young people.
Thanks to Brad Wing, a teacher at Hosterman for 10 years,
my life may just be forever changed. This is 100%
curable and for these diagnosed few my heart aches
because they did not choose this life their mother did.

( I just got at tweet from WCCO that Paul Newman died!!)

No comments: