Tuesday, September 09, 2008

CRAZY Tuesday!

As many of you know, Boo goes mental every morning.
The instant he's done waking me up and after a
quick cuddle, he BOLTS! He flies off the bed,
onto the floor, down the hallway and into his
own world. We just started saying..."It's crazy
Monday, Tuesday etc...It's fun to wake up laughing
everyday!

I had the honor of spending the day and most of
the evening with Bob & Dawn Davis (la Storia).
They came to Minnesota to lecture on "Master Your
Craft" for my local photographer's group, TCPPA.
I've been following Bob and his work and passions
for a little over 2 years and I'm so wowed by the
both of them. Bob is the ever sharing, ever professional
photographer and Dawn, Bob's wife, is the ever sharing,
ever friendly photo editing wizz. What a fabulous
combo. I know it's not easy to work along side a
spouse so KUDOS to you both for becoming your own
sort of dynamic duo!

Some of us hit Jake's (Eden Prairie) and had a bump
& a bite before they headed off for the night.
Today they will be at GraphiStudios talking some
more but unfortunately my schedule wouldn't allow
for me to attend that so I'll have to hang my
hopes on meeting up with them in Chicago someday
soon...in the meantime, there's always FACEBOOK!
Thank you so much Bob & Dawn for taking the time
out of your CRAZY schedule to come and see us!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue, It was so incredible to finally meet you!!! We had a blast at TCPPA and at Jake's afterwards. I'm so glad you were able to share your day and evening with us! Thank you so much for all your kind words. I can't wait until we get to hang out together again!!! xoxoxxo ~ Dawn