Thursday, September 25, 2008

Emma Krumbee's.

This morning I am going to hop in my car
and head south on 169 to Emma Krumbee's.
It's a well know little stop for apple seekers.
I'm meeting a young mother and her 1 year old
son to photograph them for an upcoming annual
report for MOFAS.

Then, later this afternoon, between storms, I
will head north to Blaine to photograph a family
for the same project.

Tomorrow morning, I'll head back up that way to
photograph a teacher in district 287 @ Hosterman.
(I need to get a new ear piece for my car!)

This is an exciting project and I'm so happy that
Emily found me. After working with Emily at Urban
Ventures on another project, Emily called me up
when she joined forces with the Minnesota Organization
on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and asked for my help.

Thanks Emily!

p.s.I met Tom Petters at the Starkey Gala this
passed summer. Here he is pictured with Steve
Chepokas...Tom is in some deep dooty! Huge FBI raid
yesterday at his Minnetonka based business! yikes!

No comments: