Monday, September 08, 2008

I missed a day...and I liked it....

I hope my blogfriends don't mind it....
Sorry, thought I'd open the day with a song!

Hmmm, Sunday...no Vikings game (they play tonight),
I hit the gym (WOW! I know. on a SUNDAY!). Had to.
I hate the pressure that we all put on Mondays so I
figured what the heck. It was rainy, I had cancelled
2 shoots for the day and I needed a pick me up.
Felt great!

It's been 2 years since Bob Davis was here in Minneapolis
to speak for the TCPPA and today he makes a return.
He and his wife, Dawn, are here for a couple of days
to speak and represent GraphiStudios. I'm certain to
get there early. I like the front row.

Today would have been my dad's 75 birthday. WOW!
I miss him everyday. Father of 5, served in the Korean war,
He'd have been a McCain/Palin man for sure...he was
a leg man! ;)

Gary and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary
on Thursday and (yep...nine-eleven)we are planning a
fabulous dinner out!

Jacquie, thanks for the "coffee talk" yesterday.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Happy Birthday Dad! I Miss you & love you!