Friday, September 26, 2008

Hosterman-District 287

I'm going to head up to the Plymouth area
for my next shoot for the MOFAS project.
I'm going to get some permission to post
some of the images I've been shooting and
then I'll share with you!

It's FRIDAY!!
I have a Hilton family to photograph later
today...without Pedro!
Becky, you should come along...you haven't
been in on one in awhile!

The Minnesota Twins are in FIRST PLACE!!!

I'm shooting a fabulous wedding in St. Paul
tomorrow....Pedro....ya jealous!!?? :)
What a week it's been already and I still
have 2 days left and Fan Appreciation day
at the Dome on Sunday with Gary and his family.



Kip & Susie, I am deeeeeeply sorrowful for your
loss. I am hear...WE are here if you need even
the smallest thing.
(((((((((((((((the springers)))))))))))))))))))

No comments: