Wednesday, September 17, 2008

14,000 visits to my blog!

WOW! who knew.
See Gary, people do read my blog!

I apologize for not posting the past couple of days.
Playing "catch up" as you all know, can be a daunting
task. I am feeling liberated today, however, and I
am fired up for the autumnal equinox! WOW...again! I know!

As much as everyone loves summer for it's long, sunlit days
and the smell of fresh cut grass or the freshness of
spring with it's bursting color and budding trees...
I enjoy fall the most. For some, it means winter is near
by. For me? Cool nights, fireside conversation, warm glow
of autumn's changing color and let's not forget....
THE NEW FALL TELEVISION SEASON!! Entourage rules!

Well, I do love Fall and that said here's a sneak peak.



Think I'll plan a day trip soon. Anyone wanna come along?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

People ABSOLUTELY do read your blog!!! You are international sista!!! I check in once in a while and get sucked in for an hour, catching up. Today, I even stopped to make another cup of coffee I sat here for so long. For me, your family stuff feels like "comin' home"!!!! I love you and am so proud of you.

Sue said...

Thanks Jen!
Gary is just gay, that's all.
I say to him...."do you actually think that people get up at the crack of dawn and want to know what you shot at Hazeltine over the weekend!? ;) Love you, girl. When do you come home next?