Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Out with G.



This was supposed to be a "cousin" dinner but I didn't know that so I took off for
Maynard's in lovely Excelsior on the south shore of Lake Minnetonka to meet up with
Anne, her kids, my mom & G for a little send off dinner. Nicki joined us too.

G leaves for college on Wednesday and we are all suffering a bit of separation anxiety already.

I gave G a little college WAM (walkin' around money) and the CD of her prom pictures that I shot last spring for her to load on her new super cool laptop! I prepped a Facebook page so that I can better communicate with her and i intend on checking in often.

I'm not sure when she will be back here...I'm guessing Thanksgiving which means I had
better set aside a hair appointment for her!

Here's some of the fun from last night...






Keep in touch darlin', text if you need anything!
I love you...be safe and make good choices!

No comments: