Thursday, August 07, 2008

Boo's boo boo.

Boo was a trooper Wednesday.
He handled the neuter like champ!
Dr. Zeimann said..."keep him quite
for a few days." Um yea, right. Have ya
met Boo!? He's a maniac!

I had a few visitors yesterday.
So, just for fun, I got out the old
camera so that you all can see how much
my family is growing too!

First, there's Owen, he's now 3 & 1/4 years
old and is all boy. A very, Very, VERY CHATTY
boy and I love him to pieces!





His sister Reese came along and so
I thought I'd see if I could get them
to sit together long enough to get a shot.
Not so lucky....



So I thought I'd try them with mom. WOW!
"One, two, three....eyes on me!"



Then a bit later Anne brought Ben over
and Bear, their new cock-a-poo.



Hey Ben, why did I not get a shot of you!?
I owe ya buddy!

No comments: