Sunday, August 17, 2008

Megan & Hanna.

If these two were any better friends they might just be
the same person! Megan, I've known since she was about 2
so this was a pretty special shoot for me.
Now,Hanna I've only known for a little over a year but
she is so close to the this family that she, too, is like
a family member.
Thanks to Jim & Jan for handing me this memory filled
opportunity and making me feel like one of the family!

We did a lot yesterday. I shot these two separate and then
together as they are certain to have a combined grad party
next summer and THAT will be some bash, indeed!

I'm not getting the opportunity to play with any of the
images today as I need to finish preparing for the pool
portion of my SCUBA certification today. I'll be in the
pool for about 4 or 5 hours today. I keep forgetting to
mention that I have a love for SCUBA diving. I've had
the chance to dive like 4 times but not be certified.
This winter when we hit Mexico, I'll do some diving!

Okay, it's 12:40 now and I hadn't put this post up so
I played with just a couple of Hanna & Megan's images.
Here they are....






Now I gotta run! SCUBA Sue is on her way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Love the colors!