Friday, August 15, 2008

Melissa.

I finished with Melissa's proofs today.
I'll share a few with you....






I'm gonna work on a slide show and put up
a podcast for her, I think. Sound good Melissa?

I got to see Betty & Alice yesterday. I love them.
It does my heart good to see my friend's cats!




Send me a cool photo of your cat and I'll put them
up on my blog...send a little bio along with it
like, full name, aks's, favorite toys, snacks,
places to sleep...stuff like that!

Flying Cloud Air Show is going on right now
through Sunday. They come in right over our
house...pretty cool. I"ll try to grab a couple
of pix over the next couple of days.

Have an incredible weekend!
Off to a party with some crazy former neighbors.

Oh, and tomorrow is the Chanhassen location
of the MiracleKids Triathlon. 7am! See ya there!

No comments: