Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm back.

I talked to my mother last night and she confessed to me
that she was checking in 2, 3 sometimes even 4 times a day
wondering if I'd blogged....nope. Sorry mom.
Well, the wait is over and even tho' this is the time of year
where schedules can spiral out of control and a photographer's
work load can seem endless, I will, nevertheless, blog.

My husband, Gary, just mentioned the other day that "I'm sure
people don't get up at 7:30 every morning and go straight to
your blog." And to that I say..."yes they do!"

This just in....Gary is not into computers.
Unless he is planning a t-time, a flight or reading some crude
e-mail from one of his buddies, he has no interest in them
AND he can't understand how I can sit in front of one all day.
Well, A.) IT'S MY JOB! and B.) I actually enjoy communicating
with people. So there, I said it! I LIKE PEOPLE!
Oh, and don't even get me started on mobile blogging or twitter.

All of this does not mean that we don't get along or anything.
I just don't feel that anyone should have to sacrifice doing
what they love to do....I mean, as long as it is not in anyway
jeopardizing the health of the relationship.

WOW! Sorry for the soapbox rant. Guess I needed to feel some
clarity on this one.

Okay, so I've been busy and I've promised many people, many things.
So, I'll get to that right now! Dear Molly & Andrew, thank you
for your patience with me! I now bring you Mr. & Mrs. Winter...



And for Nikki & Zees...Congratulations to you as well!



Carlos & Kristin...you're next.
Have a great day!

No comments: