Saturday, August 23, 2008

Apologies.

I promise I'll catch up with my blogging in a day or two.
Just gotta catch up with myself and fight the urge to nap!

Today I'm off to shoot a wedding in St. Paul and it is an
absolutely GORGEOUS day! The humidity is finally gone!
Should be able to really shoot my heart out today without
changing. No second shooter today but it's all taking place
at the St. Paul College Club This is going to be awesome!!

To my loyal blog readers, I apologize for slacking here
and to my most recent wedding couples, I am STILL going to
post some images for you.

Go out and soak up this perfect day and run off all those
State Fair Pronto Pups!! ;)

Amy Jes, I'll send you some Fair food! Sorry you missed it.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Love the Hobie pic on top!
How you doing?