Monday, January 05, 2009

TCPPA

Today I will be attending my first TCPPA event
as an actual Board Member. I've been a member
for 3 years and thought I'd step it up.

Today's speaker is Mitche Graf. He'll be sharing
with us The Power of Marketing 101.

This will pretty much shoot a hole in my Monday
but I'm excited to meet Mitche and be enlightened
about marketing! A pretty great way to start a
new year and with wedding season around the corner
I'm sure his tips will be FABulous!

Well, I can't go any farther without mentioning
how disappointed I was in the Viking loss to the
Philadelphia Eagles yesterday. However, I must say
that this was by far the most fun I've ever had at
a Vikings football game! Not really sure when I'll
regain my hearing!
For those of you not on facebook, I posted several
shots throughout the day and I even brought Gary's
camera along and shot some video (I'll post that
later on).
I sat with my sister in row 15 behind the Eagles'
bench on the 45 yardline...it was PERfect!
Except for the fact that "Donald Downer" was behind
us and kept asking Anne to sit down...whatever dude!
We paid OUR $320! We actually considered going out
and buying some big ass hats to wear just to piss
him off more! Riding to and from the game in a big
'ol Expedition Limo was quite the ticket too, thanks
John! What a day!

Pete, Anne, Paul & I came back to Redstone, where we
had lunch before the game, to get my car and by 8
we were all starving again so we went in, sat in
Travis' section and ordered up a delicious dinner
as well!

Hey, I gotta run.

No comments: