Monday, January 12, 2009

The Heat is On!

Well, soon anyway...Kleeve will be here
between 10 and noon today to fix our furnace.
It's been out for nearly 3 days! The last two
nights we have slept with the gas fireplace on,
an electric heater in the bedroom AND electric
mattress pad! CRAZY! We didn't want to pay the
"emergency" fee for Sunday so we just called and
scheduled for them to come by today.

In the mean time, we continue to work on the
lower level remodel. Very exciting! I'll try to
remember (cold on the brain!) to post some before
and after's as we work from side to side.
New wood floors by the bar, new carpet by the
theater, and then the wood floors will pick up
again on my office side, go into the salon, down
the hall and into the bath. I KNOW! Fun, right?!
For now I am working in a mess...a real mess.
I had to meet with Jen and Andy at a remote location
to discuss my photographing their wedding in October!
That one is a "go"! I'm very excited! It was actually
GARY that recommended her to me! Thanks Gary! The
wedding will take place at Mount Olivet in Minneapolis
and the reception will be at Windows on the top of
the IDS tower! This is a combination that I have
photographed before but this time there will be time
for a photo walk around town....I'm so pumpep about
that! Here's Rick and Amanda Gorra from July '06.







That was a fun one...my brother in law was
in the wedding party so my sister was there as well!




Well, it's snowing again, and I just said to
Nicki that it's nearly the middle of January
and I still think the snow is pretty so I guess
that makes me a hearty Minnesotan! Or maybe it's
that we booked our flights to Mexico this morning!

Stay warm, a deep freeze is approaching...AGAIN!

No comments: