Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CRAZY DAY!

Much to do before one heads out of town.
Rendering the get away a necessity by the
time in finally arrives!
I think sunny and 70 sounds mighty nice.
It'll be worth the craziness today.

I'm going to miss Boo horribly! :(

We'll get up at like 4 am (and oddly, some
of my SoCal friends finally make it to bed
about then) and catch a super early flight
so that we can have the whole day in Scottsdale
at the FBR golf tournament!

I'll be detached from my camera as I will
be leaving it at home but I will have my
phone which takes pretty nice photos and
we will also have our Canon 1100.

I wanted to share a shot of the bar area
that Nicki painted for us...she's amazingly
talented and I'm so proud to have her as
a sister (in law)! :)



We're almost done! Measured for carpet, wood
floor is all in and all the painting is
complete. It looks so amazing! So different!
Our annual Final Four party will be the
unveiling! Carpet, fixtures and new furniture
will finish off the transformation!
I'll flip it when it's all done!

Have a fabulous Tuesday! :)

No comments: