Friday, January 16, 2009

So Friggin' Cold!

Okay, today is just as nasty as yesterday. 20+below ZERO~
The highs are not even getting above zero. I'm tellin' ya,
these temps keep the 'riff~raff' out of Minnesota!

The warm up, the keep eluding, to is going to occur later today.
The 30's? Now you're talking! That's what we call 'sweata weatha'!
(taken from the 'Brox Beat' on Saturday night live)
Might even see some t-shirts out and about! :D

This morning, and I had better get a move on soon, I'm going
to head up to MEI in Golden Valley to take some shots for an
upcoming magazine article about their 25th year! Cool!
Thanks Jane!

Nicki finished up the Venetian Plaster in the bar yesterday.
It looks so awesome. Once I get the area all cleaned up and
everything back in place, I'll shoot it and post some images.

Gotta run!

No comments: