Sunday, January 04, 2009

Playoff Sunday.

My sister managed to get her hands on a couple
of good seats for today's playoff game.
Embarrassingly enough that the Vikings "backed"
into the playoffs, the game was nearly blacked
out due to low ticket sales....niiiiiiice!
I think it speaks volumes that the general
public, here, doesn't give a rip about their own
pro football team. Me thinks that Childress is,
perhaps, on his way out..my opinion.
Well, regardless, I'm more looking forward to
spending a day with my sister that doesn't
involve baking! ;)

Anne's husband, Pete, and his boss are taking a
limo down to the game and while we won't be
sitting with them at the game we'll ride down
to the dome with them. That should be fun!

Pete came by yesterday to have some new head
shots taken for an upcoming article in a trade
magazine. Pete works with RTI and will be
attending the Consumer Electronics Show in
Las Vegas next week.





I talked to Gary this morning...he and Dave
are going to come home today. I'm so excited!
They will stop along the way and watch some of
the game and get home sometime after dinner. For
some reason, I missed him most this time around!

Have a great day, stay warm.
Go Vikes!

No comments: