Monday, January 19, 2009

Still a Mess.

Altho' things are still crazy around here from
the remodel, I'm getting some work done.
Blogging has not been a priority, however. :\

What has been a priority is clearing out my lap
top in preparation for two trips and getting
my lap BOTTOM to the gym! :)
Both seem to be working out just fine altho' it
occurs to me that my lapTOP has more memory!

My desktop computer is out of the bathroom and
back on my desk but things are a little jumbled
so my external hard drives are not where they
should be...quite frustrating for a photographer!

The wood floors are done and as soon as Gary can
get Home Depot to mix up a 2nd gallon of the lighter
color (a total oops on their part) we'll get all
the paint completed so that all that's left to
do is get the new carpet in!
Who am I kidding...then it'll be a new sofa, table,
lamps, rugs...yea, I'd say we're a 1/3 of the way
finished! :D

I want to wish Nicola Craig a happy birthday!
She and I ran out for a little coffee this morning
and chatted it up...it had been awhile. I miss
our "coffee talks" Nic!

We head to Arizona next Wednesday to see Dean and
Lois...and to hit the FBR Open (formerly the Phoenix
Open) golf tournament and hit the Bird's Nest!
That should be fun. Take a break from the snow
and cold for a few days.

I finally got a request from a Bride to plan a
"trash the dress" session the day after their
wedding! I am sooo excited! I never seem to be
able to convince anyone to do this but now I will
have some of my own images to showcase what a
wonderful session this can be...no pressure of the
day, guests or family...just the two of them,
relaxed and married! :D YAY! More on that as it
gets closer to the date (October 10th).

No comments: