Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How Cold Is It?

Seriously, if I hadn't have run out of creamer
yesterday, I would have been on hour 50 or so
without leaving the house! Yesterday we had a
high of 12 BELOW! And if that weren't enough,
our furnace was STILL not firing! And let me
tell you, after 2 nights with no furnace I wasn't
about to let Kleeve off the hook! I called them
and they came right over and fixed something
completely unrelated to what they did on Monday.
Hmmmmmmm....yea, not sure I believe that, but
the good news is that they didn't charge us for
the 2nd visit!

Gary is still at it in the basement, painting,
priming, ripping off doors and tearing up carpet.
Boo is acting as the "sidewalk superintendent".
I will take some pictures today.

Nicki is going to come over today and assist me
with Venetian Plaster. A nummy deep red for behind
the bar area. She is the expert at faux finishes
and technique so if you ever have a project that
is a little above you or you are simply looking
to select a new paint color...she's your girl!
Call me for her contact information...Nicki is
also an amazing muralist!

Word of the day...."Layers"!

1 comment:

sandi said...

And you were saying *I'm* scared of a little cold? :P