Friday, January 23, 2009

Facebook~the in's and out's.

Well, for those of you wondering and
contrary to what has been written, I made
a decision yesterday to yank my Facebook account.
I initially began with the intention of keeping
in touch with my niece who had gone off to college
in Missouri. Well, she's home now and frankly
I was growing tired of it...Not G....Facebook.

Once I got "into" Facebook, as I look back,
I found it to be a great time waster.
So for me it was really a no-brainer to just
rip it off like a band-aide! And, quite honestly,
I am relieved of it's strangle hold.

I feel that I have my life back and Gary is
happy to see a smile on my face!

I will continue to place my "goings-on" on my
blog and I encourage those of you that might
miss me on Facebook to just zip me off a line
or pick up the phone. Relationships can still
stay intact the "old fashioned" way! :D

Tonight Gary and I are treating ourselves to
a night out at a Hotel. But first we are going
to venture into St. Paul to have a famous Coney
Dog at the "Gopher" then head over to Rice Park
and take a peek at the ice sculptures in progress.

3 comments:

sandi said...

I love this background!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue....I get the FB hold on life but I will miss you there :(
Luv ya,
Becky C.

Anonymous said...

That didn't last long, did it?