Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sunny Saturday!

Wow! It's a completely, gorgeous, brag about it,
wonderful fall day. I'm going to pick up my mom,
bring her back to my place, do her hair, take her
to lunch and hit one of her favorite stores for
a little shopping.
Then I'm going to be heading to my niece's to
photograph her and her friend as they "get ready"
for their big homecoming dance. How fun!
So, although I wrote "Susan is off today." on my
facebook status...well, you know how that goes...
I just didn't have a wedding to shoot this weekend.

Tomorrow the weather is not expected to be very
good so I'll save the laundry until then. It's
just way too nice out.

Gary's got a golf tourney tomorrow in Northfield
and he's not feeling that hot today...his body
seems to always shut down this time of year and
he's gets some sort of nasty cold thing...yuck!
Think I may sleep in the other room tonight.

Get out and enjoy this day!

No comments: