Sunday, October 12, 2008

Katie.



Katie has been losing weight recently.
2 pounds to be exact. We took her to our
vet on Thursday and again on Friday for more
subQ fluids and a change of food.
She didn't eat at all on Saturday so I brought
her up to the Emergency Vet here in Eden Prairie
this morning.

Dr. Erica Moore couldn't definitively come to
any conclusion except that she may need an
ultrasound (I know those run around 400 bucks
at MVRS) and x-rays to determine what is causing
the weight loss due to her "anorexia"...poor baby.

The "C" word did come up but I won't let that
land on me just yet.

I'll take her back to see Dr. Zeiman tomorrow
and go from there. She's resting now.

The Austin house had just been inundated with
the sickies this past week (is that right, mom?)

Having this past week off was not supposed to
be meant for care giving and resting but I guess
after a really busy summer season, it's what I
needed...it's like the body knows or something.

My energy is back and I'm ready to jump back in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Past" Usage approved. :)