Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Still sick, still tired.

Whatever this is that we have, it stinks.
Gary finally slept in the other room last night.
The alternating coughing keeps us up.
I think I slept well, it's just weird when
1/2 of a giant king sized bed is gone.
Then again.....kinda nice. :\

I managed to make it to St. Paul yesterday
to photograph a family of 12. Four are
their own and then they adopted 6 others.
2 of the adopted boys suffer some of the effects
of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and that's why I made
the treck to their home. They will be in the
pages of the annual report for MOFAS.
Gorgeous boys with beautiful smiles.
Thanks for welcoming me into your home!

Today I am on call for NILMDTS.
I can only pray that it goes as well as Sunday
when there were no calls in the west!
NEXT Thursday I have a NACE event that is at
the new Westin Hotel in Edina near the Galaria.
I get to meet Sylvia Weinstock! I'm pretty excited about that.
I LOVE cake! I hope she brings samples! :)

Well, I'm going to try to make something of
this day and I trust you will too.

70 and sunny? I'll take it!

No comments: