Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sick & Tired.

Well, yes...I am tired of all the attack ads.
No, starting yesterday, I got saddled with
"the crud". Not sure where it came from and I
refuse to start a blame game but all signs
point to a man whose name I won't divulge but his
initials are Gary Austin. Thanks hun.
Or was it the initials Benji Sletten! Mr. "covering
your mouth is for sissies!"

Then, in the midst of all of my Nyquil symptoms,
I awake to find that the ceiling has caved in
on top of all of my camera equipment in the
basement....the faucet Gary installed had a small
leak and the ceiling tile said "that's it!"
I didn't even get out of bed until noon so imagine
my horror when I came down to the computer to
get some work done and find THAT mess!
All is well. Doesn't everyone own a wet/dry/shop vac?

Later today I will drug up with some daytime
tylenol and head to St. Paul to do another shoot
for MOFAS. This shoot is of a mother and her 12
adopted children. (I hope they have a shop vac!)

Here is an image of one of my subjects...I just
adore her! I met with the whole family last week.



Thursday is fast approaching.
It's my sister in law's birthday and the big
dinner/gala for Urban Ventures that I worked
all summer on. I'm anxious to see how my images
are being put to use!

Have a great Tuesday. Another big Presidential
Debate tonight. Have you printed out your rules
at Debate Drink?

No comments: