Thursday, October 23, 2008

Moving on.

I wanted to leave Katie up for awhile as a
sort of memorial so I thank you for all your
concerns and well wishes. Gary and I are just
fine. Didn't realize that by not blogging I
would arouse such concern. Thank you, again.

Losing Katie was such a shock but I know that
she is with Hobie and that they are happy,
healthy and doing all those crazy brother-
sister things that they always did here.

Last night I joined my sister's family in
Eden Prairie to celebrate Amanda's REAL
birthday (10/22)...here are some shots from
that....






Last weekend I got together with a good friend,
whom I hadn't seen in a while, to photograph
her daughter, Kathryn. Here's a slide show...



Gary's off on his first of many pheasant hunting
trips and I'm left to teach Boo that AA batteries
are not toys and foam pumpkins are not treats! ;)

Later today I will venture over to the Sofitel to
meet and listen to Rudy Giuliani and Norm Coleman
speak. I've been gonna hit many other stops of
Norm's but it just hasn't happened. Today's the day.

Have a great day...I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments: