Sunday, October 14, 2007

vikings BEARly win...

nothin' gets me going quite like a near win by
the minnesota vikings! why do i care, you ask?
i don't really...just feel a need to support
the home team.

so here's something worth writing about~
check out this site-bed jump.
i stumbled upon it yesterday (don't ask) and
i thought it was not only hilarious, but a
terrific time waster too! :) i've added it to
my "check these out" links.
i'm planning on going through all the bed
jumping pictures i took of my nieces & nephew
in playa last spring and posting some of them.
i'll link to it when i do.
so funny...here's a youtube take on bedjump.


that's all for today.
still feel great! thanks for the thoughts & prayers!

my new wide angle for my mark 3 will be here wednesday,
can't wait! :)

No comments: