Thursday, October 18, 2007

bella certified photographer

well, it's taken awhile but my site is complete.
most of the photos that i have posted on my bio
page you have undoubtedly seen already but
prospective brides have not. here is my bella bio page.

my niece, amanda, is having her kid party today.
this is MEA weekend so the kids are out of school.
she's taking her friends bowling and i'm tagging
along to photograph the fun!
jenny and olivia we wish you were here. maybe i
can get anne to video a little and we can put it
up on my blog for you to watch. :)
at least you will see anne and pete in a few days.
IN PARIS!!!! you high rollers! hey, why aren't you
blogging. not that i don't want to keep staring at
the photo of you and your mom each time i check in.
just wondering what's up...

my blog may get a little more fun starting on tuesday
of next week, i'll be reporting from my sister's
as i will be watching their girls while they are in
the "f" word.....(france), yes indeed, ooooo~lala!
this will be the 3rd time they have trusted me with
those little darlings in the past year or so.
first to australia/fiji last fall. then st. lucia this
past spring..pete travels a lot. but skype comes in
real handy!

my bella friend from chicago, megan, may come in tonight
and stay here. that'll be crazy!! :) she's shooting a
wedding here in minneapolis on saturday and wanted
to come in a little early.

happy birthday jimbo! i'll remember from now on that
your birthday is the 18th!!

karen f. if you read this today, tell YOUR jimbo
that i will see him at 3:45 today. :)

gotta run.....
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new lens!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanya Harding's pipe?????
I'm splitting a gut here!
Can't believe I'm related to someone who photographs their under dryer assortments - and then LABELS it! hahahahahahaha
Mom9