Friday, October 12, 2007

and there's only one river....

sorry, only a few people will get the connection
in today's title, my mother and my sister for sure.

today i am going in for a common procedure that many
women my age have performed, it's called novasure.

now for those of you that don't like to talk about
or hear about "girl" stuff or "women's" issues....
this blog ain't for you!

i just felt like sharing because, well, frankly,
i have to fast until the procedure and it's at 1:15!
(thank God they said that coffee was okay!) so
blogging is taking my mind of my empty tummy :(

so, moving on...remember back when we had a code
for when you had your [period]? my friends and i
used to say "aunt flow is in town."
that way you didn't have to embarrass yourself in
front of other people and for some reason, back then,
having "the curse" was embarrassing...whatever, right?

well, most recently i have been sharing with my sister
and my mother that aunt "flow" doesn't come to see
me anymore...oh no...now it's her evil step~sister
aunt "tsunami"...this bitch blows into town and ruins
my life, my carpet, clothing and most recently she
showed up for a 9 hour wedding shoot. she's relentless.
therefore, today i'm going to disown her.
and this is where the novasure procedure comes in.

basically they seer the walls of the uterus.
it can eliminate bleeding all together or worst case
decrease it to something much more manageable.
either way, i can't wait.

so the cover of the brochure shows this woman with
long blonde flowing hair in a billowing white gown
walking through the waves along a secluded beach
running her hand through her hair....yea, that's
what i want! okay, so here's the actual brochure...



(this just in....another bird just flew into one of our
windows downstairs...dang! )

have a great day everyone and if you see me wearing
white after labor day, it's just because i can! :)

No comments: