Friday, July 14, 2006

sara




sara's photo session went really great yesterday. the weather cooperated
and so did all of my equipment. mostly used my canon 70-200 L lens.
love that thing! and as we wrapped up the wind really started to pick up
and it was really beginning to warm up as well.
so my "picture this...." for the day is sara. we had a great time.
her mom helped out a lot and for that i am grateful! thanks rachel!
sara, you are beautiful and i am proud of you. thanks for the opportunity!

well, i took hobie in this morning to have his liver enzymes checked.
he HATES going....what animal does? anyway so that's on my mind
this morning. we want that tube out and his liver to be mended!
we like to give them those ridiculous "lion" cuts for the summer
so they can be cool and we suffer less hair floating about the house!
when the tube comes out we can do that. i'll be sure to post a photo
of hobie and katie (his litter-mate sister) after we get them cut.

i'm going to talk to "pictage" today and sign on with them for my online
proof viewing service-i think.... a big step for me i feel.
i'm excited about what they can do for me and my clients.
they come highly recommended from some very reputable
photographers. i'd like to put myself in that category.
this will mean that my clients will be able to view the images from their
wedding, portrait session or event usually within 24 hours! no more
waiting for a big, bulky proof book! nice.
it's what i have been waiting to offer people. yay!
hot one again today, try to stay cool!

No comments: