Tuesday, July 18, 2006

happy birthday ben!



picture this....for ben's birthday last year,
i went with him to a near by park and
captured ben doing some tricks, then i blew this
one up to a 20x30 converted it to black and white
(not a lot of color at the park anyway) and brought
ben back in with the history brush. it looks cool
in his room.

the other day i picked up my mom at my sister's
house for church. it was raining, the garage
door was up and there were no cars parked in it,
(you really should see this garage...there are
people that would love to live here.) anyway, mom,
anne, pete & benji were standing inside and i just
drove right in (so my mom wouldn't get wet).
benji walked up to my window and i rolled it down...
he leaned into the car, looked around and said
"this is going to be mine in two years!"
my sister thinks i should find a new car when he gets
his license in 2 years so he can have mine and
apparently the word is out! :) sounds like
an extravagant birthday present if ya ask me!

well, no cars today, perhaps a "zoomie's" gift card
will do the trick at 14.
happy birthday ben, i love you everyday and
twice on sundays! :)

(we are getting new asphalt at the moment on our street.
my chair is shaking...actually the whole house is shaking!
what could they possibly be doing???)
guess i'll go grab my camera and see! :)

blessings on your day.

No comments: