Tuesday, November 07, 2006

this just in.....

picture this.....
election day in america!
what a great responsibility!


late entry today, nearly forgot.
it's my friend, sheena's, birthday today!
happy birthday girl!!

other birthday news is that my sister and i
took amanda for a mani/pedi's today...
(i had gotten amanda a gift certificate for
her birthday and i'm still getting crap for that!)
YES, she's SIX! i GET it! i'm SPOILING her!
so what!
anne and i decided to get pampered as well.
it was fun...i actually left the camera in my car,
if you can believe that!

i still have a bunch of outstanding senior orders!
what's with that?? i'm going to enforce a time
limit next year and make the incentive time shorter.

kind of a quite week which i will embrace as i get
some personal things taken care of like moving my
lights and such.

i applied to be an associate with "bella pictures"
they are looking at all of my information & web site
and will get back to me in a week or so.
i thought i'd put myself out there and offer up
my services to a reputable company that had just
moved into the minnesota market.
www.bellapictures.com
i would essencially be an employee of sorts.
they would call, see if i was available to shoot on
a particular day and then pay me a flat rate to
shoot and assist. i actually think it's kind of cool.
i get to be creative and shoot and let someone else
worry about the business end.
now i'm not obligated in any way to say "yes" each
time so i am also free to do my own thing.
i like this idea cuz it allows me to get more exposure
and work with other photographers around the country.
heck, they could potentially have me flown places to
shoot! a great opportunity for me.
i met the creator of this organization at one of my
recent TCPPA lectures...bob davis....very great photographer!
he's the one who shot oprah's "legends ball". nice.
gotta run..sorry, no images today.... :(


GO VOTE!!!!!!

No comments: