Sunday, November 26, 2006

a blog in need.....

picture this...
i helped my brother's father-in-law
get his blog published today!!

here's his address:
grick.blogspot.com


and here's gerick...with his
bride, june (nicki's mum)


i shot this at my brother's home
this afternoon after church.

here's the whole fam......



here's one with my brother's eyes open....




we had the greatest afternoon.....
got garick's blog up and running.
i'm certain that i'll hear from him regarging
his log-in information! :)

sorry this is soo late. i spent the day
with my brother scott and his family
and we just had the best time!

i wanted to be sure to capture some
shots of them while they were here.


monday, i'll be "shooting" eva...a family
friend's daughter...so darling ..can't wait!
i'll post some of eva later on monday.
have a great weekk...pray for gary's
surgery on thursday!!

love to all!

jacquie, call me if you need my computer!!!!!

No comments: