Thursday, November 16, 2006

hairy season

picture this...

this time of year i get bombarded
with hair appointments...it's a good thing.
for now, at least, i have something to
keep me going through the lean
wedding and portrait season.

i've really relied on referrals and word
of mouth for new business and it seems
to suite me at this point in time.
my business continues to grow each year
without dumping a bunch of money
into heavy advertising.....another good thing.
i also am able to control my business
without it controlling me.....nice.

jill magee, jay's wife, sent a referral my way
and i spoke with her a couple of days ago.
i think we are pretty much set fot next october.
it's a friday wedding! kelly & jeff.

turkey day is just a week away...yum!
i get to eat twice....once in northfield with
gary's family and then back up here to
chan with mine. ugh!
we'll have a couple of britts visiting and this
will be their first thanksgiving celebration!
should be loads of fun! Nicki's mum & stepfather.

enjoy your thursday!

No comments: