Friday, September 14, 2007

tanya, tanya-bo-banya.....

hey, here's my friend tanya villano.
i went to meet her at her studio and
we goofed around with my new camera!





she has this really cool space and when
i saw the antique settee, i asked her to
take a few shots of me as well...






today gary and i are going to head over and
stay with our friends at the airport hilton.
i was given a free night there and we thought
since we didn't get a chance to get out of
town for our anniversary this year, we'd hop on
the shuttle to the MOA (mall of america) and
take the light rail downtown and play in our
fair city of minneapolis for the night!
i'm really looking forward to this! a little
break in the action...

mike and kiki find out the sex of their
bambino today (due early february)! yay!
i'm pretty sure they won't share that with us.
she thinks it's another boy...i think it's
a girl! if it's a girl, she had better get
the same eyelashes that owen has dang nabit!
see what i mean????



my sister set up a fun slide show on her
blog...she's getting so techy! :)
she and pete have done quite a bit of
traveling in the past year and so she's
got lots of images from all over the globe!
i wish i could have snuck into the luggage
when they went to fiji!!!
click here or at anytime you can click
on the link on my "check these out" links
at the top right of my blog.


TGIF!

....my friend, gerri, gave me a mug
that reads, "tigf...thank god i'm fabulous!"
indeed!

No comments: