Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9 years...



today, gary and i celebrate our 9th
wedding anniversary. here we are
in hawaii for our honeymoon the
following february @ maui westin.

we sat around a little bonfire last
night talking about ourselves and
our growth as people and as a couple.
pretty amazing when you look back
at your relationship how you can see
where things twisted & turned to
take you where you are today.
all worth it, honey! i love you.

love changes over time too.
i'm so grateful for gary and every-
thing he brings to our marriage.
i bring more, of course,
but what woman doesn't, right?! :)
seriously, he is so wonderful~
he is even taking me to meet a new
man today and is allowing him to
live with us. i can't wait to get
my hands on him and press my face
up against his body and push all of
his buttons. all this, with gary
standing right there~a gift to me...
ahh, alas, ours is not an open
marriage...i speak of my new Mark III!!

(yes, dean and lois...it's my new camera!)

did i have you going for a minute?
a second? a split second?

no matter.
beware of all images to come captured
with my fabulous, long awaited, Mark III.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Happy Anniversary Susan & Gary!
You are one crazy gal!
Say hi to "Mark" for me!