Thursday, September 13, 2007

baby caitlin....

yesterday i made the decision to hand
deliver the image packet that i put
together for the family that lost
their daughter on friday.
i really didn't want them to wait
any longer and i guess, personally,
i felt this tug to head out to delano
(only 40 miles. 80 round trip...
small sacrifice when you consider
their loss) and see them in person.
turns out they are holding her funeral
today.

shanna invited me in and i graciously
accepted. it was really terrific to see
them. we laughed and cried as we
recalled how friday unfolded.

this couple married a year ago, sept. 9
(sunday), they shared their wedding
album with me and we talked a long
while...it was really so nice.

as i left i made certain that they
knew to call me when they have another
baby and they are sure to do so!
btw, the image that i placed on my blog
of their daughter is their favorite.

i received a blog update from dawn davis
this morning. she writes about how
her husband, bob, flew out the instant
he could to NY after the towers fell.
here's their lastoria blog.
awesome images bob! nice work.

this morning i'm going to head to one of
my PUG friend's studio (tanya villano).
we always talk about getting together
outside of work and today we are.
i'm anxious to see her studio!

i have not had much time at ALL to
play with my new camera...makes me
almost sick! i took a couple of shots
yesterday..here's my neighbor anna!
she loves to draw on the driveway with
chalk!!



here's my boy, hobie...he's always a
loyal subject!



and here's gaby's choice for her
yearbook submission...



okay, back to zach's senior portraits....

make the most of every moment and
dont' be afraid to hug someone! :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hugs to you my sister!
((((((((((SUSAN))))))))))