Thursday, September 20, 2007

change is good!

black was bringing me down and to
be frank this is the time of year,
it seems, that i make changes in my
life (except my divorce in may of
'92 which just simply couldn't wait!)
besides, i wanted this to resemble
my new website that i am currently
working on changing as well.
hope you like it.

i attended the most aMAzing seminar
last night. i don't even know where
to start. this was a jam~packed
3 1/2 hour program! all about light
creatively demonstrated by clay blackmore
and some incredible photoshop wizardry
by a woman by the name of jane conner-ziser.
if you could not attend last night i
strongly recommend that you find another
city so that you not miss this opportunity!
click here and go. don't miss it!

okay, i have to share that i got
an e-mail from a bride whose wedding
i shot in august for bella. she found
me and sent me a really lovely thank you.
she discovered that i was local and
intends on sending everyone my way directly.
pretty cool! thanks nikki, you are
sincerely welcome!!

2 comments:

Staja Studios said...

Sue, I LOVE the new look! It's so fresh and crisp and clean...it makes me want to go eat an orange. Is that weird?

Stacey

Anne said...

Cool new look Suzy-Q!

Makes me want to go eat
a birthday cake!
Now thats weird.

Thanks for the Thank you card
in the snail mail.
Love you!